By Andreas Reiserer
Read Online or Download A Controlled Phase Gate Between a Single Atom and an Optical Photon (Springer Theses) PDF
Similar optics books
Whereas ion-beam thoughts were used to create skinny movies within the semiconductor for a number of a long time, those equipment were too expensive for different floor therapy functions. besides the fact that, as production units turn into more and more smaller, using a directed-energy ion beam is discovering novel commercial purposes that require the customized tailoring of recent fabrics and units, together with magnetic garage units, photonics, opto-electronics, and molecular shipping.
With the exponential raise in computing energy and large proliferation of electronic cameras, super-resolution imaging is poised to develop into the subsequent "killer app. " The starting to be curiosity during this expertise has manifested itself in an explosion of literature at the topic. Super-Resolution Imaging consolidates key contemporary study contributions from eminent students and practitioners during this zone and serves as a place to begin for exploration into the state-of-the-art within the box.
"This is particularly specified and gives you to be a really worthwhile advisor to a bunch of employees within the box. they've got given a generalized presentation prone to conceal so much if no longer all events to be encountered within the laboratory, but additionally spotlight numerous particular examples that truly illustrate the equipment.
Describing the part of an electromagnetic box mode or harmonic oscillator has been a disadvantage because the early days of recent quantum idea. The quantum section operator was once much more not easy with the discovery of the maser and laser within the Fifties and Nineteen Sixties. This challenge used to be no longer solved till the Pegg-Barnett formalism used to be built within the Nineteen Eighties.
- Vibrational Spectroscopy At High External Pressures: The Diamond Anvil Cell
- The Interaction of High-Power Lasers with Plasmas (Series in Plasma Physics)
- Birefringent Thin Films and Polarizing Elements
- The Ethereal Aether: A History of the Michelson-Morley-Miller Aether-drift Experiments, 1880-1930
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectra: Applications to Chemical Systems: 4 (Practical Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy: Industrial & Laboratory Chemical Analysis)
- The Chemistry and Technology of Furfural and its Many By-Products (Sugar Series)
Extra resources for A Controlled Phase Gate Between a Single Atom and an Optical Photon (Springer Theses)
A Controlled Phase Gate Between a Single Atom and an Optical Photon (Springer Theses) by Andreas Reiserer